RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover Sport
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, last night the Suspension Gault came up then my headlights started to flicker and car electrics wouldn’t work either, windows, blinkers etc.
Does anyone know what I’m looking at?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
17 Posts
Re: Suspension Fault and half electrics won’t work

Sounds like what I had a couple months ago. Believe it or not, I replaced the brake switch (under the steering wheel area) and all was back to normal.

Hopefully your fix is as simple as mine was.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover Sport
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah mate it’s super strange, I drove it to work this morning and not a problem. I will definitely check out what you’re saying

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
17 Posts
Sent a PM, but will post here too for all to see and give input. With lights flickering, blinkers not functioning, etc. it could be something as simple as moisture in the fuses. Do you have wet carpets? May have a sunroof drain plugged or perished drain lines. If so, that's an easy fix with some aquarium tubing and couplers from Lowe's.

I had an old Rover Classic that would change rpm's a bit while cruising. Turned out I had an alternator going out and feedback was getting back to the computer causing the engine "miss." New alternator cured that.

These beasts have faults that many times are not related to the alarm they signal!

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Hi, last night the Suspension Gault came up then my headlights started to flicker and car electrics wouldn’t work either, windows, blinkers etc.
Does anyone know what I’m looking at?

Thanks in advance

Tommy please review the forum quidelines Please add your Rover's year model and engine to your signature field. Also add your location to your profile as well... someone may be close by and be able to lend a hand or know a good indie. It may be as simple as blown maxi fuse or fusible link... which ever your model/market has

1 - 5 of 5 Posts