RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a 2008 RR HSE Sport for about a year now.

I have driven all kinds of cars and I am comfortable driving any kind car. Getting used to the sensitivity on a car isn't a problem for me.

I have still not mastered the brakes on this range rover and also any bump, crack, smallest of pot holes i hit makes the ride feel like a roller coaster.

I have also driven my friends RR. Same exact car. and not a problem. the car drove as smooth as ever.

So does anyone have an idea why my range rover feels like a roller coaster and why the brakes are so jerky,

*car is in good condition, brakes aren't making noise, car isn't making any unusual noise either.

·
Registered
475 Posts
What tires do you have and what does he have? Are the tire pressures the same?

·
Banned
139 Posts
Hi, had a similar issue.. Resolved. I threw in a pair of Arnotts on the front+stabilizer bar bushings all around+ links all around+ good alignment.. While airbags were absolutely fine, shock absorbers were not.. I think you can replace shocks only but Arnotts were $370 a piece with lifetime warranty so I figured do the whole thing.. While just a shock might cost less, time to reassemble the whole thing will add up to the project cost.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Roman D
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing