RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got nice little surprise gift from JLR today `). Got similar one from Porsche when I got my 911 a couple of years ago.

The lenses are high quality and actually work pretty well. Especially , love the fish-eye lens! (fish eye lens on 6S+ in photo)

I'm assuming this is pretty common?

IMG_5488.jpg IMG_5490.jpg IMG_5492.jpg IMG_5495.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
952 Posts
Got mine today. Nice gesture.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
252 Posts
I just got my second one a few days ago.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
No idea where mine ended up ... I'm sure I placed them in a safe spot ... that is now forgotten `)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Could've ended up the same, losing it. Relatively small box, but pleasant surprise. The fish eye really works. Will snap some pics and post ..

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
73 Posts
I am glad you receive your new toy. It make no business incentive for JLR to reward newly vehicle owner by mail. They should have hand you the toy on test drive or at time of purchase. What are they thinking, you will remember them three years later.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I am glad you receive your new toy. It make no business incentive for JLR to reward newly vehicle owner by mail. They should have hand you the toy on test drive or at time of purchase. What are they thinking, you will remember them three years later.
I disagree. I suspect that many of us make at least one car buying decision a year, and possibly effect many more. Also speaking for myself I did not have a test drive. I knew what I wanted, walked in and ordered it and i know I am not unique.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5 Posts
Also got mine...gf is jealous. She said it's time to sell the Audi and get her a RR too. I told her that I thought a RR was a mighty expensive way to get some accessories for her phone....

Still, it's a great gesture and matches well with their "Land Rovers in the wild" web campaign.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts