RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
132 Posts
I looked into this on my '05 and again on a '10. It is not worth it. What needs to be replaced, and reprogrammed is immense. Do you really want to spend what you did to buy your truck AGAIN, and then watch it sit in a shop for 3 - 6 months? Enlist a car buying service and let them hunt down a SC model in the color combo you want nationwide.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nathan,
Thank you, you’re probably right. It’s a curiosity more than a need. As a newbie geek who loves fussing with this gorgeous car, I was just wondering what options exist, and if was technically possible to drop the S/C engine into our cars without other modifications, pipe dreams all...
I’m glad to be here at this forum because I’d like to keep this beauty running as an example of classic RR style and quality. I’ve had other fine cars, even a Silver Shadow, and loved its interior, I’ve never been in a car that made felt more luxurious and elegant than this one...thanks
Peter
LA? Why would you need a supercharged engine in all that traffic?? Haha. I'm joking. I would actually like to know about this for when the motor in my green exterior white interior 03 hse finally fails me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

21 - 23 of 23 Posts