RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Yes I have searched and I have not found a source on where to buy some tips for a 06 HSE. I have seen a few posts where it has been done, however nobody stated where they bought theres. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Brian

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
PM jbrac25 he's the mod expert. I thought jazejeff sold the tips (http://shopcustomcreations.com/) so ask him as well. Let me know what happens with that I want to get them as well.

Rafa

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just had my exhaust tips replaced last week and decided to keep the old ones. They're still attached to the rear silencers and are in good condition (only 2 years old). I'm pretty sure they can be cut and re-welded. If you want them you can have them. Let me know if you're interested and I'll clean them up and take some pics.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I replaced my hse pipes and boxes w a pair of new supercharged boxs and tips. Took the welder 5 minutes. They look smashing!

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
Pics pics please.

Rafa

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone know what the inlet and outlet diameters are on the Range Rover Supercharged exhaust tips and the length of them are? please post reply.

Cheers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts