RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When looking at a 2013 Lux verse a supercharged model, what are the differences outside verse the supercharged badging on the liftgate?

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
338 Posts
The lower trim on the front bumper of the SC is a more shiney silver vs. a more darker grayish silver on the LUX.
And if I'm not mistaking, the front grille is the same shiney silver vs. darker gray (that may be wrong, correct me if it is)

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, you are correct the lower valance is a brighter silvery/gray on the S/C verse darker gray on Lux. Also, I believe chrome exhaust tips on the S/C.

I would have thought there would be grill and side vent differences as well, but hard for me to differentiate.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
338 Posts
This just came to mind. The tailgate strip on 2012/13 comes in 2 different colors as well. A darker and brighter. I'm not sure what the model of car Has to be before the color changes. I'm sure the supercharged and autobiography has the bright silver. The HSE LUX may have the bright silver but I'm pretty sure the regular HSE has the dark gray strip.

That's correct about the chrome tailpipes as well.

I'll try to find pictures of the different grilles and tailgate trim and post them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts