RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone received a Supercharged yet in the States? I'm just ready to get my Special Edition one.

Also, Does anyone know know if the website is false by stating that the Special Ed. doesn't have rear locking diff. and no Adaptive Cruise? The one that I drove in Moab had both and even though they were pre-production they had eveything included

·
Registered
68 Posts
answering my own question

Yesderday I received my RRS Supercharged Special Ed. Dealer said there is only 150 cars that will be available in Orange. The car is hot, let me tell you. Also, the special ed. doesn't have ACC which I really dislike not having, but that's nothing to complain about. Also, if you're wondering about fuel economy I was getting 15.8 mpg driving on both highway/city roads. This car is a blast and I can't say enough about it. [/img]

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have no idea how he got it. No matter how much asking, they just won't tell me.. plus, not to brag to much, but I paid sticker for it. I guess it's one benefit from living in the midwest vs. Cali :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got mine a week ago and you are correct- no adaptive cruise snd now locking rear dif lock- it is asual manual steering wheel adjust even though the manul shows electric.

I love my RRS.

·
Registered
136 Posts
The UK LR website states that the Supercharged comes with the ACC. If you go to build a car spec, it includes it as standard too.

Only the locking rear diff is an extra of those you mention.

Why has your's not got it?? Is it just the states that don't get it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
gauges

Mine don't say supercharged, just more petrol please. :D

Caporjam, take more photos of your orange beauty!

·
Registered
68 Posts
yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about with the gas! Mine just ate up $50 in two days :twisted: Not to keep you in suspense, i'm leaving town, so I don't know if i'll have time to take some that look good (cars kinda dirty)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Orange RRS

I really like the looks of the orange, but I think a classic color like silver or black has more staying power. The orange might just be a fad that will die down over the next year or two - you might get sick of it. I took the safe route and got silver. I love the color and plan on keeping this thing for at least a few years.

·
Registered
68 Posts
So today when I drove to my dealer to try to figure out how to get the tow hitch off (that's another story) what do I see parked in the lot... another Vesuvius :eek: The guy picking it up was the owner of the car dealerships (Jag, BMW, LR) and he's getting it for his wife!! So now there are two from the same dealer and driving around in my neck of the woods! :twisted:

·
Registered
397 Posts
The 1st RRS I saw on the street was in Gainesville, GA and it was orange too. Haven't seen any others so far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts