RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I broke my RH Sunroof uide assembly and after some excellent service form http://www.brit-car.co.uk/ (5 days to ship to Namibia from the UK) I have the replcement part anyone have the steps required to remove and install the new one? Had a look on rave but it was very vague, also any tips would be awesome!

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
I've written up directions twice. Search is your friend.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guy thanks for all the "assistance" I did a search under rrtoadhall and sunroof and got 4 pages of info with nothing perticularly helpfull.I managed to do the installation, but in all hoesty it probably would have taken less effort to put up a link.

I agree that search is a wonderfull tool and should be used as much as possible but geesh guys relax.

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
JeremyD said:
...but in all hoesty it probably would have taken less effort to put up a link.

I agree that search is a wonderfull tool and should be used as much as possible but geesh guys relax.
So let me see if I an following. What you are really saying is that you want someone else to do the search, find the posts and provide a direct link while YOU relax? :lol: Thanks Jeremy, I needed that giggle this morning. :clap:

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
JeremyD said:
Not entirely, but as a deputy admin I though you would be a little more helpfull

I fail to see what my "title" has to do with any of this. Are you saying that because I am on the moderator team my time is less important than yours? I should spend my time finding the answer instead of you? :?

I pointed you in the right direction for what you needed. Short of doing all the answer footwork for you I don't see what more I could have done. I suppose I could have been of more help by flying down and do the labour as well. :think: Given the number of times this topic has come up the answers are already available. I am sorry you did not spend enough time in search to find your answer, but duplicate posts and asking other folks to use search to find the answer for you is not going solve anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts