Range Rovers Forum banner

Sunroof Parts

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  shupack 
#1 ·
Hey, I have decided to part out my spare sunroof, I'm going to keep the glass but the rest is first come first serve. I've seen several post here of folks looking for these parts. Now the question is how long will it take Carl to move this post to the for sale items forum. I don't think he's on so hurry up and P.M. me or you'll find me on the other forum I am sure. :lol: :lol:
Scotty

#3 ·
Cool THANK YOU..

Scotty

#6 ·
I have both parts Dennis remeber that air spring top you sent me at on charge, you didn't even charge me for shipping, well that just came back to you!!! Tell me what parts you need and there yours and I won't even charge you for shipping.. :lol:

Thank Scotty
You have my numbe,r give me a call and i'll get the parts out ASAP

#8 ·
Dennis, just to be on the safe side, I'll send you the cable and the lift brackets, I have the plastic covers as well but one of them has a boken clip it works fine I know that because It's off my car. I replaced mine with the ones from the parts sunroof. I'll send you those as well..

Scotty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.