RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an order in for a 2019 Corris/Ebony/Ivory — saw that the suede headliner is now an option. Is it worth it — haven’t seen one in person. Worried it will look "messy" given the nature of suede. Anyone have photos?

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
470 Posts
I have it in my Aston Martin and installed one in my p38. It was only available in the European builds for my SVR. If available, I would absolutely have chosen it.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
463 Posts
With the fabric roof screen and how large it is, I am not sure it is really worth it unless money is no object...OR the A & B Posts are also wrapped in suede as you look at those more often ...

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have it in mine and it looks great! I bought mine as a dealer spec so I didn't spec it out myself, not sure its worth the extra money but with the light interior it does look sweet!

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
101 Posts
With the fabric roof screen and how large it is, I am not sure it is really worth it unless money is no object...OR the A & B Posts are also wrapped in suede as you look at those more often ...
The A and B pillars are wrapped in the suede too. Good point about the large glass area. The rear passengers will notice the suede the most, but yes the A pillar will be the most noticeable for front occupants.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
69 Posts
Totally depends on the look you are going for. The suede definitely has a more "bespoke" look to it. I like the texture but it might get on someone who a bit compulsive.

It doesn't change the standard screen for the moonroof.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts