RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my subwoofers are not working in my 2012 Range Rover Sport. The subwoofer level adjustment under audio settings does just about nothing when I dial it all the way up and down. I have the Logic 7 Harmon Kardon, not sure if there are different speaker options with that unit.

Can someone tell me where the subs are located in the factory speaker layout? I want to check if there is any sound or movement coming from where the subs should be.

Thank you!

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
338 Posts
My 08' sub is in the rear tailgate. I think it's the same for 2012.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yep, it's inside the rear tailgate.

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Once the one piece tailgate was introduced there were many complaints about the subs. There are a few existing threads with what settings to try and what can be done to improve response.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I'll dig into the tailgate area and see if I can figure out what is wrong. Turns out the power tailgate is not working right now either. So it makes perfect sense the sub might also be affected too. Maybe something chewed up the wires back there, hope its OK!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, wires were messed up back at the rear tailgate. Got the rear tailgate power open/close fixed and the subwoofer is working.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts