RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,295 Posts
Maybe the problem is with your Nav unit rather than the DSP amp? Could be holding down the mute line or something? Have you tested with the nav unit unplugged?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Disconnected the navigation no sound

As of December 3, 2017 I am officially done with trying to get sound come out of the radio RIP I will be going after market

·
Registered
771 Posts
If your getting sound with the 210, but not the 340 , I’d be double checking the 340 is working,, do you know anyone else where you could swap to check it out, the sub also has an amp inside which I’ve known to go pop !
With the 210 you would normally get just the front speakers if I remember correctly, no sound from sat nav, if your positive the 340 is good working order I’d be looking at the sub amp,, you can get subs cheap enough,,

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Ya know Tom, Chris is dead on. You are purchasing old used amps. You have to wonder why someone would be selling these amps. If you are buying from a breaker you know dang well they have never fired up the radio in a car they are going to part out.

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
860 Posts
Ya know Tom, Chris is dead on. You are purchasing old used amps. You have to wonder why someone would be selling these amps. If you are buying from a breaker you know dang well they have never fired up the radio in a car they are going to part out.
I wish there was a "Like" button!

·
Registered
343 Posts
If you call Alpine they will repair the stock AMPs for about $275
or rip it out and go aftermarket. I ended up doing this and now have a great system

but it was easily 20 hours of work.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts