RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else notice that if you have your wheels and tires rotated the pattern of the wheel will face opposite directions in either side of the car? One side the wheels face backwards and the other side they face forwards.... Just a small detail nonetheless.

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Just seeing those pictures gives me the creeps and is why I will never own a set of 707s or any rim where you cannot get perfect symmetry.

·
Registered
19 Posts
funny...I had a set of 707s fitted a couple of weeks ago and told them to go and get two more...thinking they should be directional!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,725 Posts
Never bothered me. I can't see them when I am driving...
Best response ever! :lol: This anal retentive gal many years ago complained that the wheels on one of my cars were backwards on her side. I told her to hang out the window and let me know if she could see the pattern at 60... I even rolled down the window for twit. :mrgreen: She's the same gal that complained my 51 Rolls smelled old. I explained that was leather, wool, bourbon and years of cigars and the old beater at least didn;t smell like Walmart and pop tarts like her Subaru. Needless to say she didn;t last long in my garage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts