RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Style 707 22" Rims on MY16 RRS Purchased Through Overfinch

Just wanted to share pictures of my new Style 707 22" rims with ceramic grey face and gloss black finish that were purchased through the vendor Overfinch. They replace my 21" Style 507 rims with diamond turned finish, which I have to figure out what to do with now.

Communication with the guys over at Overfinch was quick and seamless and they shipped very fast via UPS freight on a pallet. I'm very satisfied with the level of service delivered by this vendor and the attention to detail that was provided.

Also, I'd like to note that transporting unmounted 4 x 22" rims and 4 x 22" tires was impossible to load all together in the cargo space of my RRS. I was able to fit everything except one boxed rim and friend so I had to send him and the box via uber haha.

Let me know what you think!

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic
1,157 Posts
Re: Style 707 22" Rims on MY16 RRS Purchased Through Overfin

Looks great! I swapped mine out for the silver 707 wheels earlier this year as well. :thumb:

Agree it's hard to transport! I bought mine as rims only, and luckily my other vehicle is a minivan so I was able to get the rims to the local tire place in one trip.

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts

I love the 707s! Thinking about swapping mine out for those as well although I'd like a little more concavity.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great! I swapped mine out for the silver 707 wheels earlier this year as well.

Agree it's hard to transport! I bought mine as rims only, and luckily my other vehicle is a minivan so I was able to get the rims to the local tire place in one trip.
Looks beautiful as well! Love those body colored sills. Was that an option for MY16 or was that don't after the fact?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the 707s! Thinking about swapping mine out for those as well although I'd like a little more concavity.
Thanks! Do it! It's unique for sure. Style 707s are pretty rare even on full size RR around here , so these really pop on a RRS.

·
Registered
2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic
1,157 Posts

I had the local JLR approved body shop in town paint the side sills before delivery. I actually just requested the sills but they ended up doing both bumpers too.

At least for the sills, I think it transforms the way the vehicle looks. The bumpers are just an added bonus to be somewhat unique.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts