RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIV / L405
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where the hell is the master lock unlock button in my 05? I tried the search function and went to the LR site but the manuals aren't downloading. I'm getting sick of shutting off the car and hitting the button on the remote to let the wife in the car. Let the flames begin :lol:

·
Registered
120 Posts
its right next to the red HAZARD (all turn signals flashing) button :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
42 Posts
lear60man said:
Where the hell is the master lock unlock button in my 05? I tried the search function and went to the LR site but the manuals aren't downloading. I'm getting sick of shutting off the car and hitting the button on the remote to let the wife in the car. Let the flames begin :lol:
LOL :lol:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:clap: Thanks guys. So thats where the big stupid person button is!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok so it was the stupid question of the week perhaps :lol: I was going to say something like "at least they could have put a picture of a door with a key on it or something" but went with a humble thanks instead. I just got fixated on the drivers side window button area.

·
Registered
13 Posts
the dealer mentioned that people ask that all of the time. I can tell you that most valets, car wash people can't figure it out too. Took a while for my wife to get used to that button.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts