RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 autobio with 31k on it.

So I’ve noticed something when driving I get a wobble side to side while driving on even a relatively smooth and flat road. You feel your body moving side to side rocking sensation/movement in the seat almost like One side of the car is lifted slightly then let down. Anyone have idea on how to fix this? Is this sway bar, sway bar bushings, the active control bar system, something with the suspension unit? I noticed the dynamic response fluid Rez is slightly lower than MIN so I bought more to top it off....couldn’t imagine that causing it though.

also I get a subtle clunk (seems like from the front) when go over the curb of my driveway. Turning left to pull into driveway and going over the curb I hear 2 clunks as each tire goes over the curb and the chassis twist/flexes a bit.

also is the dynamic fluid Rez the same that also feeds the power steering? I know they Both take the same fluid (I really need to get an owners manual).

·
Registered
261 Posts
Have the same issue it’s your end links. I had the bushings and arm bushings done under warranty yet the noise still lasted. The end links are visibly fine so the warranty does not cover them...go figure.

a set can be bad for $140 and it’s easy diy I’m about to order some today

what fluid did u top off with

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you have the slight clunk in the front and the wobble??

your end links are visibly fine but you’re replacing them? I’ll be following closely to see if that fixes. Did you see a DIY how-to on it? Do you have the part #s handy?

I got1 of these guys here...FCP my new go-to spot.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
seeing reference to ARC Valve block being the issue, its design issue and pre Aug 2014 built V8s affected. There is bulletin raised by Land Rover LTB00557v8. That has some record of fixing the clunk....but I want the wobble sorted

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you end up ordering?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts