RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right i have been aproached by one of my customers who wants to know if i can convert a l322 from r/h/d to l/h/d :!: :lol:
yes sounds funny i have been doing the sums in my head and have hit a few obsticals and thats why i'm posting this would one of you guys be good enough to photo some key areas for me?
the pictures i need are the dash switch layout,drives and passenger door layout,drivers seat switch pack compared to passenger,centre console layout,under bonnet with the covers off is the brake master cyclinder on the right side or left and the abs unit also the fuse box and the battery al help would be greatly recived stuart

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hi Stuart,

Given the likely price of even second hand bits and the manhours involved, I rekon it would be MUCH cheaper to sell it and buy a left hand drive one, especially in the UK, where they can be got for much cheapness!

Good luck!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Interesting question and I am a little curious here. Do you know if this is possible at all? On an old car changing from rhd to lhd is just a question of changing parts, but on a modern Range Rover I believe there are some electronics and sensors that are unique to the lhd/rhd ecu. I know very little about this and it would be interesting to hear what some of the great contributors of this forum think about this.

Please post pictures you want of your rhd and I can take the same pictures of my lhd and post them for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts