RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[attachment=0:12ifv4hs]22 stormers.jpg[/attachment:12ifv4hs]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/22-LAND-ROVER-RANGE-SPORT-LR3-STORMER-WHEELS-RIMS-NR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem414b23a5c5QQitemZ280433501637QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_3223wt_882

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
TripleE said:
Gimmie your old ones then M3LTDOWN. 8-|=
Not sure what M3LTDOWN means but if it means "M3LETDOWN" I concur. Each iteration of the M3 after the E30 was a letdown from the previous version. BMW now has a $70K lard ass that needs a freakin' V8 to haul it around. Honestly, someone could buy a Mustang Cobra and save a ton o' $$.

I really don't know why I am so bitter today :|

·
Registered
213 Posts
I enjoyed my E46 M3 quite thoroughly... Although yes, they are becoming more GT's rather than track monsters.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
185 Posts
TripleE said:
Fatal Flash said:
someone say Fanatics?

whats that :eeps:
Haha. :clap:
gooseyloosey said:
Because you got rid of the e three oh. :snooty:
wait! you're a ex-fanatic too??? never knew!

and I believe the e46 m3 was great! The e9x is FTL. bigtime. I prefer a 335 over an m3 at this point, and the car doesn't appeal to me at all. To this day if i see a clean E30 m3 or an e46 m3 it'll snap my neck. However the e36 and e9x doesn't apply to me in such fashion

·
Registered
318 Posts
Fatal Flash said:
TripleE said:
[quote="Fatal Flash":3cdo3452]someone say Fanatics?

whats that :eeps:
Haha. :clap:
gooseyloosey said:
Because you got rid of the e three oh. :snooty:
wait! you're a ex-fanatic too??? never knew!

and I believe the e46 m3 was great! The e9x is FTL. bigtime. I prefer a 335 over an m3 at this point, and the car doesn't appeal to me at all. To this day if i see a clean E30 m3 or an e46 m3 it'll snap my neck. However the e36 and e9x doesn't apply to me in such fashion[/quote:3cdo3452]

Do a lot of people not like the E92 M3? It's not my sort of thing, but only because I prefer the M5 and over that prefer the CLS63 AMG. But I'd never toss aside a V8 in favor of a V6...just something about the blah sound of a 6 that does NOT impress me.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
472 Posts
Ukraine Range said:
Do a lot of people not like the E92 M3? It's not my sort of thing, but only because I prefer the M5 and over that prefer the CLS63 AMG. But I'd never toss aside a V8 in favor of a V6...just something about the blah sound of a 6 that does NOT impress me.
Oh I'd love a CLS63 or even a C63 for that matter.....

Attachments

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
Jaeboogie said:
Saw this set on ebay and was curious to see if anyone has any pics of the wheels on a RRS.
Thanks!!
Your post got hijacked bro!
Those are pretty sick, wondered how they look on myself.
Maybe it's because they're 20" there's a ton of pictures in the forum with people with 20" stormers so interest is limited, everybody seems to be going with 22s these days
except maybe me and you.
I can't wrap my head around 22s except for these bad boys

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 785wt_1167

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Nice PShopped centercap. I have the bright silver 20's and they are great. I DO still lust after the stormers though...

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,476 Posts
TripleE said:
Goinkin said:
I DO still lust after the stormers though...
Funny, I lust after the non-stormer 20s. I bet I'm the only one...
I think IMMENSA has a set of those for sale for you EEE.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts