RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the forum. Just brought home a 2010 RRS HSE. Black on Black. I dont really care for the wheels that came on it. I dont mind the stormers that are out there. My question is, will a stormer offset fit the 2010? I dont know what years the stormer was made for and dont know if the 2010 changed anything. Any thoughts? Where should I look to buy them? Whats a good price?

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
260 Posts
Yes they will fit.

I'll let the other pitch in on where to purchase them..

·
Registered
171 Posts
There are two ways to go on the Stormers.

Since Land Rover still has the option of having Stormers for your wheels from the factory in 2010,
you can buy them from the dealer. This being said, will be expensive. I was quoted nearly $5,000.00
for a set with Continental tires (which are horrible in the snow, by the way).

You can also buy Stormer replicas, which is a good choice from a higher quality manufacturer.
Try EuroWheels or OEMWheels--both make high quality replicas which will cost you less than $200
per wheel verses nearly $1,000 per wheel from LR.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At Law said:

Since Land Rover still has the option of having Stormers for your wheels from the factory in 2010,
you can buy them from the dealer. This being said, will be expensive. I was quoted nearly $5,000.00

You can also buy Stormer replicas, which is a good choice from a higher quality manufacturer.
Try EuroWheels or OEMWheels--both make high quality replicas which will cost you less than $200
Cool. whats a good tire to go with? It seems that factory tires are $400 each or so whereas others are $200 each.

·
Registered
171 Posts
killervette said:
At Law said:

Cool. whats a good tire to go with? It seems that factory tires are $400 each or so whereas others are $200 each.

Regarding tires, I have been looking for 20" tires for mine, as I just purchased a set of Stormers for my '08
from EuroWheels.
Since I live in the Midwest, traction in the snow is important.
I have come across what appears to be an excellent all around tire made by Yokohama called the Parada Spec X.
The Tire Rack has it priced at $154.00 per tire. A number of members here have had excellent luck with this
tire as well. Take a look at it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At Law said:
killervette said:
[quote="At Law":2sh2mfct]There are two ways to go on the Stormers.

Regarding tires, I have been looking for 20" tires for mine, as I just purchased a set of Stormers for my '08
from EuroWheels.
I have come across what appears to be an excellent all around tire made by Yokohama called the Parada Spec X.
The Tire Rack has it priced at $154.00 per tire. A number of members here have had excellent luck with this
tire as well. Take a look at it.[/quote:2sh2mfct]

Awesome....is that eurowheels.com??? thanks alot!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
also, what about the tpms sensors?? can they be removed and put on the new rims?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At Law said:
killervette said:
[quote="At Law":b21ohu7k]There are two ways to go on the Stormers.

from EuroWheels.
tire as well. Take a look at it.[/quote:b21ohu7k]

Do you have a website address where eurowheels sells these?

·
Registered
54 Posts
For the better stance I went with the 295/40/20 Toyo Proxes STII, had the original Proxes ST in the same size but they were recently discontinued. But a good performing tire if you go with 20's.

------------
2006 RRS HSE

·
Registered
96 Posts
yes they will. as seen in my picture of my blue RRS below. Those wheels are 22 inch stormers off my 06 RRS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts