RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The steering wheel volume buttons not working bit has been happening to me for MONTHS and I could not diagnose for the life of me. Even took it to the dealership 3 separate times, had head of service check it out (mystified him), he sent emails to Land Rover Tech Line and didn't get any leads, he also had a team of techs check it out and they couldn't reproduce.

Well....finally this weekend figured out when tell the cd to change to a new cd, and then while the screen says "Loading..." i click over to the radio (hey, i get impatient...it can take 30+ seconds to load!) and suddenly the volume buttons stop working. So...this is normal?

Anyone else have this problem, or better yet have the dealership fix this under warranty? What was the fix?

-Matt

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another tip in case this helps...when the car automatically pauses a cd upon ignition off, cd will often not restart playing. Not even when i click the play/pause button. nothing. i have to actually force the CD player to load another CD, then re-load back to my original CD. These are also new, store-bought CD's and not burned. Has happened with multiple CD's.

Thanks for the help guys! Also...where did the other posts in this thread magically disappear to? Thought I was actually replying to a topic?

-Matt

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
mtaylor said:
Also...where did the other posts in this thread magically disappear to? Thought I was actually replying to a topic?
Your post was split from the topic you responded to as it had nothing to do with the origianl topic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts