RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to upgrade from the factory stereo, looking for recomendations. I would like to keep the rear entertainment screens functional and interface with the new stereo, if posable I would like to incorporate the 4-wheel drive screen in with the new stereo. Anyboddy have any ideas?

·
Registered
188 Posts
You can’t move the 4X4 screen to a new head unit, but you can:

• Mirror Apple CarPlay to your current system.
  • Add Bluetooth streaming audio to your current system.
  • Add any speakers you want to your current system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can’t move the 4X4 screen to a new head unit, but you can:

• Mirror Apple CarPlay to your current system.
  • Add Bluetooth streaming audio to your current system.
  • Add any speakers you want to your current system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I should have clarified some details before sending this out to the group.
I've got a 2011 RRS, I'm using a Bovee bluetooth interface connected to the iPhone connector in the glove box for my music and I am connected to the Land Rover bluetooth in the truck for the phone.
I would like to simplify the system. The Nav is outdated and there is phone functionality that isn't available with the current system.
Apple Car Play is what I'm looking to make happen, how do I make that happen with my current system?
Thanx a bunch.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I should have clarified some details before sending this out to the group.
I've got a 2011 RRS, I'm using a Bovee bluetooth interface connected to the iPhone connector in the glove box for my music and I am connected to the Land Rover bluetooth in the truck for the phone.
I would like to simplify the system. The Nav is outdated and there is phone functionality that isn't available with the current system.
Apple Car Play is what I'm looking to make happen, how do I make that happen with my current system?
Thanx a bunch.

There are some other ones out there but they appeared to be based in AU or UK. This allows you to use Apple CarPlay (this package advertises 100% plug-and-play with custom adapters, no wire cutting). It adds the CarPlay as well as adds some extra inputs for you to use how you wish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts