RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas as to why the steering wheel controls will no longer work on the radio? I replaced the switch pack on the steering wheel and no success.

2015 RR Sport SC Dynamic
Birmingham, Al

·
Registered
91 Posts
I don't know if this is the same issue -- but on my 2014 RRS Dynamic 5.0, about 20% of the time, the left control does not work at all. I thought it might be clockspring related, or just a bad switch -- but I haven't investigated it yet. My car is still under CPO warranty so waiting for it to happen "more often than not" before dealer-ing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s for the insight! I did replace the switch on the steering wheel and no Improvement. Thanks again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Resolved. I apparently tweaked a setting in the CCF with the GAP tool that caused a conflict. I’m not sure which setting was the culprit, but a restore to the original configuration fixed my problem and I’m glad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone I have a 2015 l494 and. my steering wheel controls do not work on the left hand side only RR has replaced the control unit (buttons) harness & some clips still not working ???????? Been going to Range Rover for 7months still not fixed FAIR TRADING?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts