RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover MkIV / L405
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2019 Range Rover Autobiography with the navy/ivory interior. On the drive home I noticed that the steering wheel leather looks black instead of navy. Isn't it supposed to be navy? The configurator changes the steering wheel leather color to navy when you select navy/ivory. I just reached out to the dealer but would appreciate your feedback!

IMG_0677.jpg

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
11 Posts
I remember reading a footnote on some LR info or order guide that the steering wheel remains ebony with certain interiors. I can't find it for the life of me, but I did look up an HSE with the ivory/navy interior and it has the ebony steering wheel too.

Navy Interior.jpg

·
Registered
353 Posts
Not sure how its supposed to be, so I won't comment on that but that would be a real problem for me. The black steering wheel would look out of place for me personally. Hopefully its just a mistake and they'll sort it out for you. Should be an easy swap for the dealer if they do make blue leather steering wheels.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Well it appears it exists (as it should)

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
11 Posts
Yup, found this one too. For some reason it looks like you can only get a navy steering wheel if it's full leather and not wood/leather. That's just a guess, but I wouldn't put it past LR as they do weird stuff like that a lot
Navy Steering Wheel.PNG

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
It mentions it in the ordering guide or when you build it online, that is why we got the steering wheel without wood. We wanted the navy steering wheel

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover MkIV / L405
28 Posts
I have a wood wheel with ivory/navy and mine is the same way - wheel has black leather, not blue. I think it looks better with the blue, but there's enough black in the car that it doesn't bother me. However, I won't be ordering the 2020 with this combo, that's for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts