1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

When I'm driving my RRS 16 HSE the steering wheel started to feel stiff hard
, I noticed this last week but I had not paid much attention , A good example is when I change lanes, before I remember the steering wheel was very smooth, maybe it's my imagination, but now it's as if I had to give a slight pull to the steering wheel to turn it, would like your opinion if someone had something similar and was lucky enough to fix it, on Thursday I have an appointment to do the alignment and see if they can take a look at it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
One idea. If you have Lane keep assist on (If you're RR Has that) it will resist changing planes if you don't use your blinker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, check the tire pressure it’s good, and also about the lane keep assist I don’t have it on the Truck but when slowly at highway speed that’s the force I can feel that is more harder to turn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
You might have a power steering issue / leak. Have dealer check it unless you know how to check the fluid yourself. I have a 16 and steering is like butter so it's not normal to feel that. Also, Lane Keep Assist doesn't really stiffen my steering I don't think, it just rattles it ... (not 100% sure though, it almost never kicks in cause I keep my own lane :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts