Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
L494 V8 SC Dynamic
428 Posts
Yeah those darn stealership’s just trying to fleece you by reminding you to check your tire pressure. How dare they give out helpful reminders. All dealerships should be banned & all vehicles should come with no warranty so you can fix it yourself. That way no worries about getting fleeced right?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Over/Underinflated tires prolonged use will wreck havoc on a vehicle's suspension for sure that I know.

What I hate is anytime I perform a repair (totally removed the front bumper and fixed a camera that was destroyed by road debris) to full completion the Rover seems to tell on me and I get a suspicious and unsolicited "High-Alert" email from my dealer asking if I've been in a collision and suggesting that I need to schedule an appointment with the service department. This has happened twice to me now and I know it's not a coincidence. YMMV...

·
Registered
‘16 HSE Loire Blue/Almond, Useless 3rd Row
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That’s so helpful of them to send you such a message. You should totally let them help you out by bringing in your Rover and let them do what they feel is needed. J.K.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
That’s so helpful of them to send you such a message. You should totally let them help you out by bringing in your Rover and let them do what they feel is needed. J.K.
Hahahaha! Their e-mail was darn insistent about my alleged collision that I was a bit taken aback... And I don't shock/scare so easily... The computer seems to report anytime something (wiring harnesses or relays) are disco'd/reconnected the first chance they get. I had to do the bumper removal and reinstall twice within a week to get everything correct. Both times upon completing I got the email within 2 hours of the last testdrive. Tattle-Tale software installed for sure. The only "Tattle-Tales" I like was a little well-known club located down-town Atlanta.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts