RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there I am hoping somebody knows where the starter motor relay is in my 2006 L322 Jag. V8... it is not behind the battery where all the workbooks show it...?!
The car will not crank... changed the starter, battery is fine, I have no electricity to the secondary wire to the starter...
any help would be much appreciated!

IMG_1301.jpg

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,946 Posts
did you try to start it in neutral? move the shifter around
IIRC the starter relay is in the big box under the hood

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried... no luck..
Is it in the box behind the battery(i have nothing there besides relay for wipers)
Or in the main one(which one relay?)

Appreciate it !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi John, I have the same problem ... mine (if I have one) is not where the book tells me it should be (behind the battery). Like you if it is in the big box which one is it, it's not titled! :mad: Did you manage to find it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

Quick question - how did you get the starter out? Seems you have to remove the exhaust manifold but I maybe. I have a 2006 4.4 Jag engine and I can't seem to get access to the top bolt of the starter after hours of trying.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

Hi there I am hoping somebody knows where the starter motor relay is in my 2006 L322 Jag. V8... it is not behind the battery where all the workbooks show it...?!
The car will not crank... changed the starter, battery is fine, I have no electricity to the secondary wire to the starter...
any help would be much appreciated!

View attachment 268980

1 - 5 of 5 Posts