RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my Startech exhaust installed - one video shows the difference between the open and closed valve settings and the other is a tunnel run with open valves. Very pleased with the results :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nice vids.

Have the same exhaust. Love it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Shani, good to see someone from the UK here, can you tell me how much the exhaust ended up costing? Did you get the whole exhaust changed or just decat etc?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Startech exhaust doesn't require you to de-cat as its a full exhaust system.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Startech exhaust doesn't require you to de-cat as its a full exhaust system.
Thanks for the reply GTRR, it does seem like a great system. Looking at supersprint as well. Did you get your one done from projex? Would you mind sharing the cost via pm?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks GTRR, I actually bought it based on your review - it was between this or one by Frequency Intelligent but i was put off by the fact that the valves on that were controlled by a separate remote that I felt looked a bit too aftermarket.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Thanks for the reply GTRR, it does seem like a great system. Looking at supersprint as well. Did you get your one done from projex? Would you mind sharing the cost via pm?
Will shoot you a PM now.

Thanks GTRR, I actually bought it based on your review - it was between this or one by Frequency Intelligent but i was put off by the fact that the valves on that were controlled by a separate remote that I felt looked a bit too aftermarket.
Excellent. Glad to have helped you with your decision!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts