RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, its funny to ask but looks like my SVA Dynamic '19 has start/stop system deactivated from the factory. I would like to ENABLE it. Any ideas before i went to a dealer? ;)

·
Premium Member
1,268 Posts
opposite of the other comment I just made lol.

Check the small motorcycle battery in the rear boot compartment. Check voltage.

it's under warranty, just take it in?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wish that we can have the other way around as Keralis said. To me start/stop is very annoying in summer as it shuts the AC down. @Keralis where is that rear battery as I am also going to look for it.

·
Premium Member
1,268 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
It hasn't worked on the 2014 I just picked up.....not complaining though....I hate the start/stop

or maybe it's b/c I dont wear my seatbelt....hmmm

·
Premium Member
2016 L405
747 Posts

My 2016 HSE has the auto start/stop and it really annoyed me. Thanks to Mark1107, he told me to try disconnecting this plug behind the right rear panel in the cargo area and it worked! My auto start/stop does not activate at all anymore and there are no error messages showing on the dash. I think earlier models had a battery in this spot that you could disconnect.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover MkIV / L405
14 Posts
I can can confirm it works as well. I have a 2019 LWB SC and about an hour I went into the rear of the truck and pulled the cover on the right side where the fuses are. I pulled the plug per the illustration above and drove around for 20 minutes to test it. Engine never turned off and no warning lights or anything saying something is wrong. One less thing to do now when I start up the truck!

·
Premium Member
1,268 Posts
Thanks W84IT! Mine recently started working again and this did the trick.

I believe I mentioned some time ago that the battery is still there, I was surprised that it was not lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts