RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had stainless steel braided lines on my motorcycles and track cars and they made a difference. Since I am doing the hard lines anyway, because they are rotten, I might as well do the brake hoses. My truck is a 2000 4.0, previous owner replaced air suspension with coil springs. The truck looks like it sits a bit taller than stock, may be an inch or two. I am not exactly sure, I did not measure it.

I can get ABP212A from Atlantic British or Terrafirma/Allmakes4x4 TF645GD which are advetrised as made by Googridge. The TF is advertised as being longer than stock and is half the price, even with shipping from the UK. TF claims lifetime warranty on theirs.

Which one should I get? I don't mind paying more for a better product. If you had experiences with the above, please share.

P.S. There is an even cheaper britpart version, but I am not even going to consider it, given the luck I had with some of their parts on my Land Rovers and Jaguars.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Makes sense if she has a Lift to get the Longer lines..

Better to be a tad longer than shorter ;)

Mind you the EAS on the P38 can jack her up to quite a degree so eh..

Goodridge are good lines I have a set on the front of my P38 - the original owner fitted them over 10yrs ago and with a quick wipe they still look good as new.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ordered the terrafirma kit. It will take over a week to get here, so I'll drive the Jaguar for now. The weather is nice anyway.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Not sure where you live, but in Tasmania the need to be ADR approved..
Check that before you buy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts