RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the video of the sound the car is making at low speeds https://youtu.be/441tBfKQgGA

This is all after 4 brand new Michelin tires and an alignment performed and installed at a Land Rover dealership. What could be causing this?

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
346 Posts
I don't hear anything in your video - just wind noise. That said - did the Rover make the noise before the tires were changed? Is it located on any particular side, front or back? If the Rover did not make any noise before the tire change my best guess would be a bent a brake dust shield. That is all that would make sense - but it is a guess based on the limited information provided.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't hear anything in your video - just wind noise. That said - did the Rover make the noise before the tires were changed? Is it located on any particular side, front or back? If the Rover did not make any noise before the tire change my best guess would be a bent a brake dust shield. That is all that would make sense - but it is a guess based on the limited information provided.
Not sure - seems to be coming from the front left wheel. If you listen to the video you can hear the squeaking as the tire rotates - it's pretty loud. Only happens at low speeds (10 mph) and if I put my foot on the brake it stops making the noise. This did not happen prior to the tires being changed - also had a full brake job last year

1 - 3 of 3 Posts