RangeRovers.net Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

Registered
The squeak and creaky noise is back as loud as ever... Has anyone learned anymore about this issue. Any new TSB's on this subject. About to make a service appointment at dealer and hope that I might be able to mention something substantive to them! Thanks for any suggestions!!!!
Hi I have same issue! I am
From Europe. Its unreal how annoying it is. Feels like cheap car. Our dealer also have issues fixing it. They are just saying it is how it is and there is nothing they can do.
I think I will just sell it. Sometimes i just do not want to press brake 馃槀馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter #42
Has your dealer had any success trying to solve this issue? Any insights you might be able to share?? I find the noise and pedal feel very annoying and would really like to find a solution. Any other RRS owners have this situation and can offer a solution??? Very much look forward to resolving this. Thanks in advance.

Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
I just had this fixed about a month ago and hasn鈥檛 come back. I鈥檒l check tomorrow what they did.
Im pretty sure they did not replace anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #44
I just had this fixed about a month ago and hasn鈥檛 come back. I鈥檒l check tomorrow what they did.
Im pretty sure they did not replace anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would really appreciate knowing what your dealer did!!! Thank you.

Registered
Discussion Starter #46
Would be interested what your dealer says is the fix! Please advise..... I have an appointment coming up soon. Thanks!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #48
Thanks so much. Look forward to hearing what was found out. Hopefully we can help others with this issue.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts