RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i found 2010 tail lights look alike, they are made to fit perfectly with the 06-09 range rovers and 10. they go for about 459$ shipped!
what do you guys think about it? good deal or should i just go for the originals?

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the ones on the thread are the originals, these ones are made by a company i believe is called spyder, they are slightly different and the inside of the light is black instead of grey like the originals.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I looked them up and they seem like they would only look good on a black car because of their inside tint - I wouldn't put it on my silver '06 unless I saw pictures. I think they're a little too "non-oem looking" for me, and look like this un-illuminated:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey ma, we are definitely on the same page here, you have to watch out for the lights cause there are two different types and they look similar,

There is type one which are the smoke spyder lights

and type 2 which are the normal black sypder lights, if you take a look at the video which i assume u have those are the smoked lights which i also very much agree look fake and all sort of the cheap china made products, the type in the pictures i posted on this page are the black ones which have less chrome and plain black from the inside which i think look more legit and original. take a closer look and let me know your feed back it really matters to me,

thanks alot!

heres a more clear picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
haha Leave it to me! Those tails look a lot better than the smoked ones, but I think it would be best to get better pictures than just a shot of them not even mounted on a car - imho. They look nice from that picture, but you NEVER know... it might look like some guy's pimped old mustang with weird tail lights. Idk, they look a little cheap. 8~

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehehehe yeh man i get you, but the first pictures i posted of the range rover sport with the lights fixed are the ones that i want to get the black ones and not the smoked ones with all the blingy blingy chrome, it is also a bit confusing because in the video they used the same car but yet used the smoked lights instead. but i do think that they look pretty good and spyder has been making lights for a long time, so they pretty much no what they are doing. (i hope)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I noticed in the instructional video it says use a Phillips Screwdriver but has a picture of a standard flat blade screwdriver. LOL

Cool looking lights (not a fan of the chrome ones) but at $500+ I would rather go with the OEM lights.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts