1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts

bah no I don't know what to make of it. At first it looked like a bloated mini cooper to me, then I looked up the Audi mentioned, now the more I look at it it doesn't look like either to me.

I would have loved to see them make a retro smaller classic or at least take some of its styling cues rather than loosely say it has a floating roof and two piece tailgate or something.

Personally wouldn't they have been better off selling it as some sort of luxury freelander or something? I am well known in my work place which is transport oriented (we build state roads and do car rego) for being the idiot with a pair o range rovers, and I constantly get a barrage of comments along the lines of driving the big tank \ the barge etc.....Rangies are know for being a good size and going anywhere, this thing doesn't inspire me of either...

Looks like a pocket rocket though. Would have thought it would only be out as a hybrid.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just saw the new ford explorer limited and i swear its a cheap version of the evoque...and somehow it has the exact same ride selection my rrs has???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts