Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Definitely the full sized 2013 Range Rover... although I haven't seen that camo scheme before.

·
Registered
711 Posts
A couple of things as I look at the still pics:

The new Range Rover has a great road stance. Love how the body tapers toward the back. Very similar stance and look as the Rolls Royce Phantom.

Looks like the tray tables are back. Last time I saw tray tables on a Rover, it was in a P38a.

Looks also like the GIANT headrests, which made a brief appearance in the 2005/2006 Range Rover with rear seat entertainment package, are back. They look to have the articulating sides like you find in the S-Class Benz and Lexus LS.

Can't wait to see one in the flesh.

rover4.jpg
rover5.jpg
rover6.jpg

Attachments

·
SUPER MODERATOR
989 Posts
Great observations! I'm still not sure if those will be tray tables or not. And I also thought the same thing with those huge headrests, they were giants back in 2006, also back when we had those great BMW seats. The pop out headrests are available now for backseat passengers in an Autobiography, but it's new for the front seat. Finally I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the Rolls Royce shape, it was really noticeable a while back in a video on the 'Ring under heavy camo, it looked so much like a Phantom.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts