Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

i bought my first sport 2008 and i noticed something i don't know if its normal or not
when i park my car on uneven ground and lock the doors with the key fob , the car release a burst of air and then stops just a little release
does the car have some sort of leveling mechanism or it only release air when i have a leak

i need your urgent reply please

Regards,

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for your prompt response , but i mean if i have a leak the car should be lowered to bumper level not just a little burst and then stop it look like its intended .

does a leak in the suspension raise any error or not.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you arby and rrtrockhalll for your answer so arby you heard this sound before how much time did you own the car. I mesured the height today and i will check in the morning i will leave it overnight hope i remain the same but i asked the dealer today and he said thats its normal it tend to settle sometimes but i dont know the condition. I will update you tomorow if evreything ok if not i hope someone can give me more test i can do in order to identify the problem if exist and please if someone does heard this release sound imediatly after lock please update me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.