RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to pull the trigger on an 2007-2008 Rover. My son has a 2008 Sport. Great car. I sat in the back for awhile an noticed that that it was cramped. Would there be any more leg room in the regualr HSE non Sport or is it the same? I have tried looking up the info on other sites and from what I am geting the "nonSport" actually has less rear seat leg room tahn the "Sport".....???? Family has some long legs!!!!

Understand that I have a 1993 Rover LWB that has more room than a limo in the back seats...

Parker
1993 LWB Plymouth Blue
2007 ?????? Sport or HSE regular

·
Registered
405 Posts
The back seat in the regular is much larger and much more comfortable. The interior finish out is much nicer and regular rides much better. The Sport feels more sporty.

·
Registered
141 Posts
"parker" I was like you looking at the sport verses the full size. The sport was just too small and cramped for my needs. I purchased an 07 RR SC and am extremely happy with the car. As "texige" commented on rear seat room is excellent, and the finish is superb.
Good luck with your purchase and welcome to the RR family in advance :thumb:

·
Registered
91 Posts
For adults , around 6 feet , definitely go for the full size . and if you travel with 4 adults , go for the supercharged to have more linear power when car is full !!!
Jaybear `8)

·
Registered
121 Posts
I had both an RR and RRS at the same time and found myself likeing the way the Sport drove but wasn't crazy about the lack of room or plasticky interior. The RR has by far more room and a more inviting driving environment to be in.

·
Registered
952 Posts
You're getting ready to buy one but you've never looked inside one? :think: It's a full 7+ inches longer, how could there possibly be less room ? The RRS has less room in the back than my daughter's honda civic. Also I think the civic has a nicer interior.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the responses. Remington, no I have not been in a 2007 Full size. My experience in the Sport was it was a little cramped in the back seat. I am looking at a few this weekend. I have contacted a few sellers and either they were sold within a few days, one yesterday was sold as it came into the dealers lot, or the sellers are not negotiating the price. I am trying to find, like everyone else the lowest mileage with the most bells and whistles at the lowest price. The low mileage ones if priced fairly are moving like hot cakes. At least in Texas.

There are few 2007s in San Antonio that meet my criteria. It looks like I will be looing in Austin, Dallas or Houston.

Thanks again.

Parker
1993 LWB Plymouth Blue
2007 soon I hope

·
Registered
141 Posts
parker, until Dec 09 I lived in Dallas and there was always an excellent supply of high spec, low milage RR's. My '07 RR SC I purchased actually from LR Frisco, was a certified Pre-Owned, was a good price and spec's v. well. Not sure what has happened to the market in the last 6 months?
Good luck with your search.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts