RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I just bought a Range Rover and I love it. But the sport mode is acting up.

Some days, I can put it in sport mode and it stays in automatic sport mode, like it should. Other times, I'll be driving in sport mode and it goes into sport manual mode (command shift) as if I hit a paddle shifter... but I didn't hit a paddle shifter.

Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas on what could be causing that?

·
Registered
93 Posts
...if I'm not mistaken, there should be a setting in the menù that says "activate paddle shifts in sport mode" or something like this...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the fast reply. You're correct, there is. But that setting allows you to pick whether you want the ability to use the paddle shifters during normal drive, or only in sport mode.

My car goes into manual mode without me even hitting a paddle shifter. So for example, I'll have it in sport mode and I'll be driving like that for 5-10-30 minutes. I'll see the "S" on my dash, just like I should. Then, all of sudden, without me hitting a paddle shifter or doing anything, my dash will say "S5" and I am in manual sport mode! Something is wrong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts