RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning, I have been searching around for my first vehicle :) in my house there are many sedans, my dad has a S550, my sister have a Accord Sport.. Therefore I wanted something different. Before I thought SUVs were not for single people, usually you think SUVs are for family, but when I did my research, and saw the SPORT :O wow.

Yesterday a manager told me I can get the HSE Fully Loaded 2016.. with a MSRP of 91k for
$1100 monthly lease payment
$0 cash down payment only titles and fees
for 48months. plan

Is this a good deal? Base on what I saw online it is, but I just want to confirm. :)

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
245 Posts
I have leased for the past 20 years, and I can tell you it is never good idea to go 48 months. A friend of mine is the sales manager at BMW and told me that years ago. The residual falls after 36 months, and it is very hard for them to resell a 4 year old car with 48,000 miles which is out of warranty. I got almost the exact deal as the one you mentioned on a 2016 HSE but for 33 months, not 48.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
41 Posts
You should make sure the annual mileage is within your normal driving habits. That can add to the cost quickly if you have a lease with mileage limitations that are less than what you are going to drive. In most states with sales tax, another benefit of the lease is you only pay sales tax on the lease payments not the entire value of the vehicle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got a 2016 Sport HSE that listed for $76k for $960/mo which included the cost to powder coat the rims black. No money down except normal fees. 36 months/12k miles per year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts