RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering about speaker upgrades as I have a standard spec system in my p38 but have just got a jbl amp. I am wondering are the factory harman speakers on their own an upgrade over the standard ones. Will I be able to just plug in as per old speakers or will they need crossovers to get the full effect or will the sound be decent without.
Thanks in advance

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,723 Posts
WIthout knowing what year and model of Rover you have there is now way we can answer as we have no idea what your standard spec is...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WIthout knowing what year and model of Rover you have there is now way we can answer as we have no idea what your standard spec is...
She is an early 96 model and my door speakers seem to be powered by two wires spliced out to each speaker. I am also running a pioneer double din radio so just want to enhance the sound quality as best as I can

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
331 Posts
I upgraded to Rockford Fosgate Prime Component speaker. Install was easy and cost was very good
I'd visit your local radio Shop and ask. Or look at crutchfield.com for research ideas.
Ben

1 - 6 of 6 Posts