RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at changing the spark plus, oil and air filters on my car in the next couple of days.. It's a 2003 model I know this has the BMW engine can I get them from a BMW dealer as they will be alot cheaper or have they been modified in any way? So that I can only go to a landrover dealer?

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,369 Posts
The air filter, although it originally had a BMW part number marked on it, is unique to the L322 so you need to buy this from a dealer (unless you switch to an aftermarket one). The part no. is PHE000050.

The oil filter is very cheap anyway so you might as well get the Land Rover part. The part no. is LPW500030.

The spark plugs are probably a rip-off price from a LR dealer (p/n LR021006) so I should look to source them elsewhere. If you're in the USA you need Bosch F8 LDCR. Anywhere else it's NGK BKR 6EK.

Phil

·
Registered
30 Posts
RRPhil said:
The spark plugs are probably a rip-off price from a LR dealer (p/n LR021006) so I should look to source them elsewhere. If you're in the USA you need Bosch F8 LDCR. Anywhere else it's NGK BKR 6EK.
Hrm, the NGK Australia site says to use the BKR6EQUP plug. I called NGK and their tech dep confirmed. Interesting..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts