RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anybody here from Spain or who has experienced the joys (agony?) of maintaining an older RR ( mine is a 2003) in Spain?

Should we take our Range with us when we get transferred to Madrid?

My brain says sell it and buy a Mercedes ML320 CDI, but my heart (and my wife) wants to take it with us, as we'll never own another car like it, and most of the depreciation is out of it now, so there is not a lot of cash value left in it.

I wonder if there is anybody on this forum in Spain who can give me some advice about whether there are reasonable independent LR repair garages or whether I would be stuck with having it maintained at a dealership, as I don't do much repair myself.

Thanks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
There are many RR enthusists in Spain and i believe that like in France you will find appropriate places to have your MKIII taken care of . you should google range rover espana and it should bring you quite a lot of info . Also if you are around Madrid then there will be no issues at all .
Just one thing , petrol is very expensive in Europe and your running costs are going to be HIGH .

I will leave spanish residents give you more clues ...
Jaybear

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Running costs.
Consider that the price per gallon is probably as much as we in europe
pay per litre. Just be prepared for that. :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts