RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
It's great to see a RR in action!
So in the last picture, did you step out into that torrent, just to take a picture? ;)

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Where was that? I drove up Angeles Crest the other day, it kinda looked that way in spots... :D Although the end of the world did not happen as most of our retarded media outlets predicted, it felt good to be behind the wheel of a car that could handle it. I even saw some sun this morning coming down from Altadena to downtown :thumb: , it's going to be a glorious weekend, crisp and clean for a change.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
umbertob said:
Where was that? I drove up Angeles Crest the other day, it kinda looked that way in spots... :D Although the end of the world did not happen as most of our retarded media outlets predicted, it felt good to be behind the wheel of a car that could handle it. I even saw some sun this morning coming down from Altadena to downtown :thumb: , it's going to be a glorious weekend, crisp and clean for a change.

hi. it was on little tajanga canyon .( one end stats from foothill blvd)
you are totally right about our stupid media. they exaggerate everything .
you know how p..sy some drivers are when it comes to rain let alone flooding .

today we are going to jashua tree with land rover club. do you want to join? ( over 20 land rovers)

Attachments

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
HUMMER H1 said:
today we are going to jashua tree with land rover club. do you want to join? ( over 20 land rovers)
I was going to come for the day tomorrow, but wifey won't let me... :oops: I'll catch you guys next time. I did see the number of members going to this trip on the club site, I'm jealous! Stay dry and have a great time, don't know where you guys will be camping overnight but chances are it's going to be muddy. :lol: I look forward to seeing pics on SCLR.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
umbertob said:
HUMMER H1 said:
I was going to come for the day tomorrow, but wifey won't let me... :oops: I'll catch you guys next time. I did see the number of members going to this trip on the club site, I'm jealous! Stay dry and have a great time, don't know where you guys will be camping overnight but chances are it's going to be muddy. :lol: I look forward to seeing pics on SCLR.

COOL. TNX.

see you next time then :)

ERIC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts