RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Looks like fun. I can't wait to hit the trails this summer... Just got mine in December.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words. It was a pretty intense trail, apparently it got much more difficult than it was last year from what others in the group were saying, plus it was wet and muddy. Came out of it with minimal damage (small scrape/dent on rear door and cracked lower rear bumper) but thanks to the huge effort of the guys at the Solihull society nothing major. and it was a lot of fun!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Wish I could've gone. Did this one during the Rally last summer. I was able to do all the obstacles without help, which I couldn't say the same for many. This is the same trail that a nice D90 went sideways on Whale's Tail, and we had to winch her back over. Most of the obstacles are bypassable, though, but much of the way down from the loop was a little hairy in terms of steepness, I bet it was fun all muddy :shock:

I'm sure when you guys all met up, people were like "You're going to bring THAT on the trail?" I still have to deal with that crap when I go.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually no one said anything, However it is NOT the same trail it was last year according to the two that ran it last year its much much more difficult! it was definitely intense but everyone was really cool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts