RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Clicky linky no worky!

It requires the user to be logged into RRR for it to be visible. Is it hosted anywhere else?

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Cue remarks about dangerous coil conversions! :naughty:

Yes, I know it looks like a Vogue, not an SE...

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Actually I was thinking if the steering wheel had been on the correct side the driver would have been able to better judge the distance to the fence. :lol:

·
Registered
153 Posts
rrtoadhall said:
Actually I was thinking if the steering wheel had been on the correct side the driver would have been able to better judge the distance to the fence. :lol:

:lol: :clap:

Colin

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,248 Posts
"home made" RTI ramp gone wrong?
I can hear it now...
"My Range Rover can climb anything....." :lol:

Martin

·
Registered
217 Posts
Looks like an Alberta driver is on vacation and driving around your town " BEWARE OF HIM, HE WILL HARM YOUR FAMILY" :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
rrtoadhall said:
I thought we had already established that we drive on the correct side of the road.
Putting the steering wheel on the wrong side would mean that that RR would be unlikely to overtake a milk float!

·
Registered
405 Posts
I've tried to tell my friends that RR drivers can drive and park wherever/whenever they please, but they just don't believe me... THIS'LL SHOW 'EM!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Whats the issue here? :think: Will it not go into reverce or will it not go into diff lock? :lol:

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
1,418 Posts
Tango said:
Whats the issue here? :think: Will it not go into reverce or will it not go into diff lock? :lol:
Looks like a perfectly acceptable parking spot. Much better than the one that parked on top of a bmw.

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
I once got applause from a bunch of marshalls after parking the p38 on a huge mound of earth rather than clogging up the road.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts