RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
27,821 Posts
Wow, Barney drives a Rangie! How kewl is that? :roll:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,802 Posts
Tatty cloth interior, manual box, horrid engine and purple paint!

I'm really surprised he's put a reserve price on that...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
300 Posts
That's just horrendous 8~ to be honest I think he should just be grateful for anything he gets for it :think:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
234 Posts
Yes people can be cruel to Range Rovers, I can attest to this.

Out in my Classic with my family on a sunday a couple of weeks ago and a woman in a Dodge Caravan decides to turn across the front of me with no warning.

I take evaisive action, missing her by microns, but go into a guard rail as a result.

To say I am upset is an understatement, I now have a P38A as a replacement but I do miss the Classic. :crybaby2:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
234 Posts
No, Matt the damage is alot worse than it looks,I'm afraid.
Sad to see her go, the Impact Auto Auction people picked it up last week, so I guess it will be bought to part out as only a masochist would try and repair it. /:(

The impact snapped a 12"X12"support that was holding the guardrail in place, you can see a chunk of it sticking out of the wheel rim.
It has about 12" of toe out now.
This will be the last post I make in the Classic section, I have to go over to the P38A side now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
300 Posts
WayneB said:
This will be the last post I make in the Classic section, I have to go over to the P38A side now.
Going over to the Dark Side... :twisted:

:lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
234 Posts
adam1977 said:
WayneB said:
This will be the last post I make in the Classic section, I have to go over to the P38A side now.
Going over to the Dark Side... :twisted:

:lol: :lol:
Yes gone over to the dark side!

I do like having the EAS compressor and valveblock located under the hood though, I am getting a bit old to be lying in the snow messing around with that stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
300 Posts
WayneB said:
I do like having the EAS compressor and valveblock located under the hood though, I am getting a bit old to be lying in the snow messing around with that stuff.
I must admit it was a bit of a pain crawling underneath to look at the EAS box :lol: The ride is good on the Merc, but I miss pressing buttons and raising the car `)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top