Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,015 Posts
If they used to play fine before, my first suspect would be a dirty DVD lens or disc(s), it's amazing how much crap gets into the Alpine changer in the trunk, even with the sliding door closed. Take the 6-disc magazine out, carefully clean the surface of the problem discs - also make sure they aren't scratched - and try them again. If the discs still won't play, you can purchase a DVD lens cleaner from your nearest electronics store, insert it in the changer and let it do its thing. Land Rover actually recommends and sells a lens cleaner (part # LR019655, which you can use up to 13 times, lol), but you can probably find similar products for less at any A/V store.

I have always had problems playing certain Disney DVDs through the RSE system, but that's probably a software compatibility issue. Sometimes I have been able to play problem discs by simply changing their position on the loading magazine. :think:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.