RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Solihull plant in Lode Lane, Solihull, UK, owned by Land Rover - where RRS' are built

GoogleEarth_Image.jpg

Google Earth view of the Land Rover Factory in Solihull, United Kingdom, where Range Rover Sports are built - located slightly east of Birmingham in the center of the UK - just in case you were curious like me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was considering going there to pick up my RRS there (i'm living in Barcelona (Spain)) In the end I'll go to the showroom... After all I don't think there is much to be seen. Germans are better on this. Going to the factory to get your car is usually surrounded by a well organised liturgy.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
385 Posts
Re: Solihull plant in Lode Lane, Solihull, UK, owned by Land Rover - where RRS' are b

Was taken there few years ago by my dealer.
Going and back on private jet(Citation), half day visit of the factory and half day off roading.
A nice day out:thumb:

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2013 RS, 2017 FFRR
4,482 Posts
Re: Solihull plant in Lode Lane, Solihull, UK, owned by Land Rover - where RRS' are b

Was taken there few years ago by my dealer.
Going and back on private jet(Citation), half day visit of the factory and half day off roading.
A nice day out:thumb:
What a fun day that would be...

·
Registered
254 Posts

Don't like the sports as much are the RR built there too? Or India? -)

Cool picl

·
Registered
254 Posts

Nice man. Post some pics for the rest of us!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts