Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just wanted some opinions, I just sold my 99 RR ..... it was a reliable truck in the almost 1 year that I owned it but was not the color I really wanted. So I am in the market for another truck.

Heres a few trucks I am thinking about. They must be in very nice shape.

1- 2003-2004 discovery - The last of the discovery with the updated look is a VERY nice looking truck but was doing some " INTERNET" research and I read about oil pump problems in the these models!!!

2- 2003-2004 - Mk3 range rover- Seems these have there problems also . Transmission $$$$ , front differentials $$$$, steering column falling apart.

3- p38 2001-2002 find a mint p38

Any other truck that I should consider??? Please let me know what you think guys and if you have any experience with these models please let me know.

Thanks

· Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys thanks for the replys.

vmystikilv, great looking truck. Thats exactly the truck I would be interested in, my local land rover dealer has one but they are asking $14900 but it is mint. I cant help but feel I should give the MK3 a shot.

Anybody have any experience with the MK3 RR ??? If I could afford it I would buy a 2006-up range rover but that would be pushing the budget.... on the flip side I dont want to get a early 2003-2004 and have a bunch of problems IF they even have any problems, I could just be reading the usual internet gibberish .

again, thanks for the replys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.