Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my L322, bought a classic. Question on part sources in the US

I love my new classic! I'll get some pics up soon. I'm a newbie to this section of the forum, I've spent most my time in the L322 section. I'm wondering if its possible to find any of the following parts new:

Carpet set, black preferably
Dash board
Center console and all trim associated
Door panels

I really want to make my interior look brand new, any ideas on where to find new parts? I've been searching and have only found used parts thus far.

My suspension is stock at the moment, I'm planning on 3" lift springs, shocks, new extended radius and trail arms, 1-2" body lift, sway bar brackets extended, steering stabilizer and plan on correcting the angles created by the suspension raise. I'll probably run 33" tires, we'll see how much room my lift will create.

I'm loving my classic SO much more than my former L322, wish I would have swapped sooner!

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
459 Posts
Re: Sold my L322, bought a classic. Question on part sources in the US

Congrats on the purchase! I've been on L322s for 8 years and ended up adding 2 (!) Classics to the stable this year and loving it. What year is your RRC?

- Carpets - can get from Atlantic British or Rovers North
- Dashboard / center console / trim / door panels - haven't found any source that has them new... just been looking out for people parting out Classics and getting parts that are in as good a condition as you could hope for

I put a 2" lift on my LWB with no spacers or body lift, and I don't rub even at full articulation (tires are 235/85R16, ~32"). If I wanted to run 33s, I would probably just do a 1-2" body lift and it will clear. With the 2" lift you'll run into fewer driveline issues. Nevertheless, have done new radius arms, trailing arms, CVs, driveshafts, steering stabilizer, etc.

Looking forward to the pictures!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Good to know on the carpet and tire sizes! You've got quite the stable there, I just got tired of my 03. I'm loving the RRC though, I picked up a 95 and looking for another for my girl, our ///M cars are terrible in the snow!

Can't wait for the Mark IV to come out, I'll definitely be adding one to my stable

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
70 Posts

British Pacific
British Parts Utah (cannot vouch for them, but they are close to you)
Rovers North tends to be very overpriced (except vs. a LR dealer) but on some items they are the only source

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.