RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might be sacrilegious in South Texas, but I sold my Ford F150 and bought a 2003 Range Rover. So, for the first time in a long time there is no pick up truck in the family. The Range Rover has the Strut grill package and Overfinch exhaust. I will be upgrading the sound system with a single din Pioneer, an iPad Mini for my navigation and a sound processor (Audison, Minidsp or Rockford). I will be taking out the factory amps and installing a McIntosh 6 channel amp and a JL Audio 100/1 amp. They will be located on each side of the rear storage compartment. I will try to utilize the factory speakers for now but, I do have two sets of Focal separates from my previous system. I will also add a removable, low profile JL sub behind the rear seat. Besides the audio system, I will need to repair things as I go along. Just replaced several items including the coolant overflow tank, fuel pump motor, driver side strut and both lower control arms. Upcoming items to be replaced are the LCD display screen on instrument cluster, find out what that popping noise is from under the car and repair the air leveling system (won't move from the middle position). Thanks in advance for all the invaluable information found on this website!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts